Smok G-Priv Features:
- Variable Wattage Range: 1.0w to 220.0w
- Battery: 2*18650 high-drain batteries (Not Included)
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel in Temperature Control
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 200°F-600°F/ 100°C-315°C
- Minimum Resistance 0.06 in Temperature Control and 0.10 ohm in Wattage Mode
- Adjustable Initial Resistance
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Micro USB Port
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low resistance protection
- Low battery warning
My Thoughts on the Smok G-Priv
The Smok G-Priv is my favorite MOD. This thing is equipped with a 2.4 inch touch screen that is clear and excellent at touch response. The basic operating system (OS) is very useful as it gets rid of having to learn button patterns to set your desired settings. The OS also has safety features that are in my opinion life saving.
If you press and hold the display button it will lock the touch features so you don’t accidentally change the watts/temp. Quickly pressing the fire button 3 times locks it so you don’t fire it off by mistake.
Other than the touch screen, The G-Priv has a 220 watt maximum wattage output, a minimum resistance of 0.06 ohms, and temperature control.
In TC Mode this MOD is compatible with coils that are made of Nickel 200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. This is excellent for different vape styles!
“Watt for Watt, the Smok G-Priv performs just as good if not better than other high wattage devices but with its ingenious touch screen support, there simply is no competition!” –Vapor Beast